The founder of RISO chose the name of our company for a good reason. It’s Japanese for “ideal.”
RISO strives to create fundamentally unique new technologies in paper-based communication through an approach that emphasizes productivity, cost containment, and versatility. Every product we manufacture delivers these benefits in a balance that offers the ideal solution to our customers.
As we enter our third decade in the U.S., RISO’s tradition of innovation in both technology and service continues to fuel the expansion of our product line and our base of loyal customers.
Since RISO was founded in Tokyo in 1954, our company has thrived on creativity. RISO has repeatedly developed the world’s best solutions to a variety of specialized sectors in document printing and duplicating. We continue as the world leader in digital duplicating technology, and we are rapidly building our market share in digital laser and inkjet printing solutions for business. RISO products are now sold in over 150 countries, including across the United States, Canada and Latin America.
This position will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategies to meet the sales department goals and objectives. This will include managing strategies that focus on building brand awareness, generating leads, and overall growth of the business. The manager will cover all areas related to public relations, product marketing, promotions, advertising, event /trade shows, channel marketing, website updates, and social media.
Additionally, this manager will oversee product management functions, ensuring the appropriate mix of features, positioning and price, be accountable for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing marketing functions to achieve the company objective of sales and profits, while ensuring a consistent
marketing message. The manager will also manage sales and product training to our employees, customers, and dealer and reseller sales personnel.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing a marketing department that includes strategic planning, sales support, and/or product marketing functions.
- Proven track record of successful marketing and/or sales experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability managing a small staff & vendors.
- Strategic product planning experience (preferred).
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to successfully complete a wide variety of job duties and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills.
- Knowledge of InDesign or Publisher (preferred).
- Capable of effective market research.
- BA/BS in Marketing.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Create and manage product and marketing plan to accelerate the growth of our products.
- Managing the marketing team to accomplish the assigned tasks.
- Coordinating media outreach, leveraging key contacts and managing relationships to ensure media coverage in wires, business periodicals, online/social/trade media outlets.
- Maintaining / updating pricing & promotions.
- Creating of Case/application Studies, White Papers, & Testimonials (written & video).
- Managing relationships with Advertising / PR / Creative Agencies, Analysts, Web Site Developers and Trade Publications.
- Managing Tradeshow and Corporate Event Planning vendors including planning and management of budgets, schedules, logistics for shows / events.
- Manage Lead / cost tracking and reporting system.
- Execute and manage the development of product launches for all future products.
- Deliver and manage effective sales tools to distribution channels and quarterly evaluation of the usage and effectiveness of the material provided.
- Ensures all relative departments receive information regarding field results from training, programs, customer approach, pricing, and other related initiatives.
- Develops, delivers and manages training material to all sales channels as needed and or requested.
RISO offers comprehensive training, outstanding marketing support, and a high performance team focused work environment. To learn more about this powerful technology, visit us at us.riso.com. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.