MZ1090 two-color, single-pass digital duplicator
Add color quickly, easily, and economically to deliver new levels of value, impact, and profitability
Increase the effectiveness of your communications by adding color to emphasize key ideas and information. The RISO MZ1090 single-pass, two-color digital duplicator empowers graphic artists and print shop owners to produce high-impact spot color documents quickly, easily, and economically.
- Produce more jobs: Reduce pre-press and make-ready times by up to 50% and increase machine availability to produce commercial-quality one- and two-color prints.
- Automate production: Plug-and-Print capability automatically and immediately prints one or multiple saved jobs at speeds up to 150 ppm from a USB flash drive without the need for additional user intervention.
- Enhanced image quality: True 600 dpi imaging, improved drum-to-drum motion control, and advanced printer driver algorithms deliver smoother ink transfer and overall increased image quality.
- Minimize short-run printing costs: Fully integrated job preparation software reduces the number of proofing cycles by up to 30%. A new ink saving mode reduces ink usage by up to 20% for cost-conscious customers.
- Go green: The MZ1090 is an ENERGY STAR qualified printer with extremely low power consumption. With over seventy soy-based ink colors, natural fiber masters, and a mercury-free LCD panel display, the MZ1090 provides an effective way to reduce your operation’s carbon footprint.
Enhanced two-color printing processes
The MZ1090 easily converts any digital document—including digital design files and hard-copy originals—to high-quality 2-color output.
- The MZ1090’s Auto Color Conversion process converts 4-color design files to 2-color digital output.
- RISO’s Easy2Color feature provides editing capabilities to produce two-color prints from hard copy originals via one of four powerful, yet simple methods.